As students who have been taught the rote learning and memorising way of learning, is there hope for all of you to think innovatively now? Are you afraid of change? Are you afraid to take the risk to embrace a new way of learning? No more spoon feeding, no more relying on the teacher for answers, no more worrying about marks but it's time to apply what you are going to learn to real life situation, to connect all you are going to learn in different courses together and see the big picture. It is time for a new beginning, for something different, something challenging. I therefore, invite all of you to journey with me to the world of innovation and change.
"Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat." Anonymous
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is Selly Nia (:
ReplyDeleteI don't expect much from this class as it is already what i expect all this time. As well as Mdm sylvia, perfect without imperfections. I still don't know whether i will like this class but i am pretty sure that i will enjoy this class as much as i enjoyed my high school. Let's hope for the best!
I will comment again soon. :D
I didnt expect much from this class at first as I thought it would be a boring subject. After attending the class, I started to enjoy it. Hope to gain more knowledge throughout the whole process...
ReplyDeletei hope i can know more about innovation and change.also hope it will be more interesting by doing interesting assignments.
ReplyDeletehope this class would be more interesting than what i expected xD i'm kinda enjoying the class right now and hope it would continue.. Am interest to know and learn more about this course and would try to be more innovative and CHANGE thing like thinking more "out of the box" its pretty cool huh~ xP
ReplyDeletewell,i expect i can be more creative in many ways in this class and to be different from others. i hope i can learn many things from madm sylvia and teach me how to express more ideas in this course.
ReplyDeleteI hope to know more about this subject , innovation and change. And hope it will be an interesting one. :)
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, i think it wouldn't hurt to rely on people because they can help in problems you don't understand
ReplyDeletehi there,this is my first time on blog =)
ReplyDeletehope this class would be fun with our lecturer..
enjoy uni life in swinburne,it would be lots of differences as compared to our high school life
let's get to know more about innovation and change with Mdm Sylvia as i'm still quite blur what this subject is about =D
innovation and change..i'm not actually know what is it about..but to be innovative it depends on the person him/herself, maybe..we should broaden our mind on the real world it is now and look further to the world that will be in..yea, and i think it is..hahaha..
ReplyDeletePersonally, I always wana do something new and be different from other people. So I think its a good opportunity for us to be in this course cuz we gonna learn to make a change and do something new. so what do i expect from this class? To learn to be open minded and learn to be brave to make a change. and guess what, to do that i need help from all of us in d class n of course, mdm Sylvia. (^__^)
ReplyDeleteI hope that this class is going to be very interesting in the future as so far it has been.
ReplyDeleteI hope the class will be better. It is good for a person to be more innovative & initiative in everyday work.
ReplyDeletei hope that i will become more better and think creatively than being blur with guidance from madam Sylvia.
ReplyDeleteWell, first of all im not so sure what this subject is all about. This is why im here to learn more about it. I really hope that this class will be interesting. I expect to gain more knowledge and to improve myself in terms of gaining self-confidence and be able to socialize well with others. I will definitely play my role in fully understanding this subject with the guidance of madam Sylvia. All the best to everyone in the class too!!.
ReplyDeleteI hope this class will be fun and enjoyable as well as helping me to broaden my perception on the corporate world andthe surrounding environment in this world.
ReplyDelete@Alex-All the best to you too!
ReplyDeleteim having a fun time attending InC.class ;) it's better than i thought it would be,thanks to silver bullet... (is dat u madam?)
Innovation and change,im still getting to it.Not completely sure 'bout what innovation really means,but speaking of change,there're lots of things that concern me, if i want to change something i have to think 'bout others too, whether they like it or not and why,what will happen if i change it and not to forget money.. *kshing*
sometime i got confuse thinking about 'em,maybe i worry 2o much...i dont know.
well to think d other way round, probably i'll ignore everything n take the challege if i seriously "dying" 2 change anything into something different
OO..i hope that i can learn more about innovation and change,and can actually create something different n useful instead of just complaining n still do nothing about it....(does improving something related to animation counts?)
@Silver bullet- I enjoy attending your class n starting to love it.Sorry,hope dis long comment doesnt make you tired readin' it.
WARNING!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to read this, but i just wanna share. :D
HAHA I just made a a little change in my life. I am no longer in highschool so i gotta do something to cope with the changes. changes in environment, standard, requirements, demands, timing, and many more. SOOOO i went for a walk to stutong, near where i stay. On the way i saw this beautiful printed adv from the Star news, i simply got their number saved in my phone and called them when i got home. I subscribed to the star. I have two things that i wanna achieve through this change which is extremely weird (I KNOW!). First, improve english, my english is not satisfying enough!. Second I wanna stay up to date! I knowww that most young people don't read newspapers but some do and i wanna be different from people, live differently from the world. WORLD WITH STRANGENESS!!! (giordano-world without strange, is it? lol)